The registrations for the OK Dinghy Belgian Nationals of 24-25 September are open. Please register through this link.
Details can be found below :
The Notice of Race can be found here.
Location: The race will take place at Lac de la Plate Taille, the largest Belgian lake with 6,17 km² area.
Accomodation: You have accommodation possibilities with motor/mobil home and camping spots that offer a beautiful scenery.
The programme is the following :
- Saturday 24 September
- Registration from 10h30 till 12h30
- First warning signal 13h00
- Barbecue starting around 19h00
- Sunday 25 September
- Timing of first warning signal will be announced on Saturday before 19h00
- Latest start before 15h00
Fees per participant :
- Regatta : 35 EURO
- Barbecue : 25 EURO
- Breakfast : 10 EURO
You have never seen the site Les Lacs de l’Eau d’Heure where the race will happen and you want to know more? Then you definitely must visit this website!